Best People. Best Treatment Programs. Best Work.
Why Aster Springs?
A Powerful Network
– Chrissy Hall
Vice President, Clinical Operations
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and
Belonging (DEIB) Committee
Aster Springs offers evidence-based, quality care to women dealing with eating disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions. Our goal is to provide comprehensive treatment to meet the psychological, medical, nutritional, spiritual, and relational needs of our clients.
- Treat all with dignity and respect
- Practice under the belief that each individual has the intrinsic ability to heal
- Commit to evidence-based clinical training and education
- Ensure authentic, humble, and honest interactions
- Operate with integrity that upholds ethical treatment
- Commit to teamwork and partnership
- Consistently practice accountability
Our Treatment Philosphy
To serve clients and their families with compassionate, individualized, high-quality care that we define as evidence-based and individualized clinical services, rendered by fully credentialed professional staff with exceptional client-focused customer service rendered in superior treatment facilities.
Hear From Our Employees
Leadership Development Program
Our strength is owed to the strength of every individual team member and collective teams. We are committed to providing multiple paths for employees to continue to grow and develop in their career within our network of services. Three different pathways are offered for ambitious employees who wish to advance in their career with us.
Professional Development Assistance
Glen Allen, VA 23059
I want to be part of the healing work at Aster Springs. How do I apply?
Review all current opportunities online HERE. You can sort by location and position type using the filters on the left-hand side of the page.
I submitted my application online, now what?
- The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will call/text you to set up an initial “getting to know you” call.
- Applicants we’d like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process, which may include some or all the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
- Those selected are extended a verbal offer followed by a formal offer letter and new hire information.
I have additional questions, who can I contact?
A member of our recruiting and Human Resources team would be happy to connect with you. Connect with this team via email at TeamReferrals@Odysseybh.com.