Website Accessibility Notice
Web Accessibility Standards
- Alternative text for images and other non-text elements on service pages to provide context and descriptions for screen readers.
- Keyboard navigation for people who cannot use a mouse or other pointing device.
- Consistent navigation with main menus in the same location on all pages.
- Captions and/or transcripts for video content.
- Utilizing font sizes and color contrast intended to meet the needs of users with visual impairments.
- Major browser compatibility, including Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. It’s recommended that you install the latest version of the browser on your computer or device.
Feedback and Support
If you have feedback regarding the accessibility of our website, please contact us using the form below. We are committed to evaluating our website’s accessibility and welcome your feedback.